- updated and effective 24 May 2018 -
Website Wendy, LLC is an internet technology service provider. located in Las Vegas, Nevada. We provide website hosting, website design, and domain registration solutions to our customers (“Services”).
Website Wendy, LLC may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [May 24, 2018].
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers - individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use Website Wendy, LLC services with the creation or administration of a Website Wendy, LLC account.
- Event/Marketing Participants - persons who interact with a representative of Website Wendy, LLC in person or via direct email or phone in response to business inquiry or marketing material.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information required for ICANN domain registration compliance
- name (first/last)
- mailing address
- phone number
- email address
- credit card information where applicable, (stored directly with a third party processor), and website domain.
- PayPal username and Website Wendy, LLC purchase history where applicable
** By voluntarily providing Website Wendy, LLC with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data. **
At your option, Website Wendy, LLC requests and may collect your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. We also collect information such as, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data within our traffic logs.
Website Wendy, LLC may ask for your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Supplying your information is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
* CHILDREN *
Our services are designed for adult individuals and businesses and do not direct any Website content or Service to children. . We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age. Use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for billing purposes.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Website Wendy, LLC for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Website Wendy’s Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Website Wendy, LLC.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Website Wendy LLC shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising - Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data - We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations - To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Website Wendy, LLC may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety - We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Website Wendy, LLC in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent - Website Wendy, LLC may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Website Wendy LLC at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As outlined in the Cookies section above, you can also control your cookie settings on each device accessing our content.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your Website Wendy LLC account or contacting us at email@example.com.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
For individuals in the EEA, Website Wendy LLC’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Website Wendy LLC will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Website Wendy LLC to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Website Wendy LLC will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
Website Wendy LLC is a US company and stores your information in its server databases located within data centers in the United States. We also store domain registration records within a third party domain registry service located in India. Website Wendy LLC may transfer your personal information to countries other than the country in which you live. Whenever Website Wendy LLC transfers personal information originating from the EEA or Switzerland to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law, it will do so on the basis of the Privacy Shield Frameworks or EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. * our Website contact form is not used to collect marketing
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email email@example.com and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Website Wendy, LLC will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law or the EU-US or Swiss-US Privacy Shield. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
You may also request details of personal information which we hold about you via postal mail. A small fee will be applicable for delivery. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Website Wendy, LLC
4616 W. Sahara Ave. #254
Las Vegas, NV
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or contact us using this form https://websitewendy.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=11 as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.